Sunday, October 2, 2011

Frenquently Asked Questions



Psychic Bella Services


 

What can you expect from a consultation with Bella?
You can expect peace of mind, enlightenment, and clarity. I have helped people with personal questions about their lifestyle, career choices, relationship issues, and expectations.

What types of Readings are available?
I use Tarot, Rune Stones, Spirit Art and Palmistry to communicate important messages to you.

How long have you been doing this?
About 15 years now, although I have been gifted since I was a child.

How accurate have you been as a Psychic?
Many of my clients have told me that my readings are accurate and express great peace of mind regarding decisions they had to make in their lives.


What types of questions do you answer in a Reading?
Any! There is no "right" or "wrong" question. The reading is an opportunity for you to focus and decide upon the issues most important to you. Typical questions include almost every aspect of everyday life: relationships, family matters, career choices, friendship problems. Restoring balance and harmony in your life will enable you to concentrate on what really matters.



Email Psychic Bella today to schedule your own private reading: bluntbella@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment